I haven’t updated this blog in a year and I think it’s about time I started up again. I have some big life changes coming up and it would be neat to keep a record of it somewhere.
Here’s a quick recap of this past year:
- I got domestically partnered! My guy and I went to City Hall one day in November, signed some paperwork, paid a small fee, and sealed it with a kiss. Hooray!
- ran the NYC Marathon. I had a really great race and because of good training and steady pacing, I was able to really enjoy myself this year!
- I competed in a Ragnar Race. My team and I covered about 200 miles in Cape Cod. Running a Ragnar Race was harder for me than a marathon, but I really enjoyed meeting new people and seeing new sites. Running alone at night with only a headlamp to guide my way was something I will never forget. And the toilets.
- Did a bunch of traveling.
- saw my older sister get married!
- worked hard and saw a bunch of big projects come to fruition with stellar reviews (including this big one)
So for the few of you who read this (hello Mom and Dad) I hope you’re excited that I’m back!